You can cancel renewals of a subscription, but current subscriptions cannot be cancelled for a refund.
CEB’s online subscriptions are 1-year contracts and auto-renew on the 1-year anniversary of your purchase. You can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time throughout the year (instructions below). Cancelling your renewal mid-contract will not immediately cut off your access to your subscription. You will retain access through the end of your current 1-year contract.
These products are non-refundable recurring annual subscriptions. If you chose to be billed monthly, after cancelling your renewal you will continue to be charged on a monthly basis through the end of your current 1-year obligation. If you chose to be billed annually, there will be no further charges. Upon your 1-year anniversary, if you have not renewed your subscription, you will no longer have access and you will no longer be charged.
Cancelling Firm Accounts:
Contact CEB Finance at (800) 232-3444 > Option 3 > Option 1. Online subscriptions will automatically renew each year on the anniversary of your purchase.
Cancelling Individual Accounts:
1. If you have an individual account, log in and go to your Account.
2. Once in your Account, go to the Plans & Purchases tab, where you will see a list of your current online subscriptions.
3. Under the product logo and description, your billing information will appear, including the amount, the frequency, the next charge, and the auto-renew date. Near the end of that line, you will see a Cancel link.
4. Clicking the Cancel link will bring up a cancellation information screen. Read through the information, then click Cancel Subscription Renewal to continue the process.
5. Another screen will appear confirming your cancellation, and you will get an email confirmation.
- On this screen, you will have the option to Resume Subscription. If you would like to resume your subscription after closing this screen, don’t worry. A Resume link will appear on your subscription page (see below in red). This option will be available through the end of your current 1-year contract term.